Some of the roles we have available for volunteers include:
- Assisting teachers and students in the classroom in developing newspapers.
- Editing and proofreading newspapers and other materials.
- Translating newspapers into Spanish.
- Organizing special events for students and schools.
- Mentoring students to develop art and multi-media content.
- Providing medical expertise for classrooms and Healthy NewsWorks.
- Helping to raise funds and nurturing community partnerships.
You might be the right fit for one of these roles if you are:
- A health professional
- A journalist
- A teacher
- An artist
- A marketing professional
- A development/fundraising professional
- A community organizer
- A translator
- A parent
- A college or graduate student
Let us know if you have other expertise that you would like to share with our program.
To get involved today, contact:
Healthy NewsWorks Director